- 25 North Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28405
- PHONE: 910.791.3088
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADDRESSES:
Sunrise Broadcasting consists of five radio stations on North Carolina’s coast. With a variety of formats, all stations are located in Wilmington. WMFD AM 630 is Wilmington’s oldest radio station, on air for more than 75 years.
- WKXB-FM – 99.9 -The greatest hits of all time (Rhythmic oldies) – Website
- WILT-FM – Sunny 103.7 – Wilmington’s best mix while you work (Adult contemporary) – Website
- WAZO-FM – Z107.5 – Wilmington’s #1 hit music station (Top 40) – Website
- WRMR-FM – 98.7 – Coastal Carolina’s Modern Rock 98.7 (Alternative) – Website
- WMFD-AM – AM630 – WKXB HD3 – ESPN Radio /Wilmington’s All-Sports Station (Sports) – Website
- WKXB HD 2 – 95.9 FM and 99.9 HD2 – The Breeze is a soft adult contemporary station – Website
Capitol Broadcasting Company purchased the stations from NextMedia Group, Inc. The Federal Communications Commission approved the purchase on November 18, 2008.
Sunrise added a sixth station, 99.9 FM The Breeze in 2018.
STATEMENT FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER
“Sunrise Broadcasting is South Eastern North Carolina’s one stop marketing resource. We are proud to be the only full service media company able to offer the on air capabilities of six uniquely formatted radio stations, on screen commercials and promos via our two television properties plus an arsenal of digital advertising solutions. Our live and local talents deliver compelling content daily and have the personality power to engage relevantly with their audiences on air, on event and with social media. Hundreds of local and regional businesses trust Sunrise Broadcasting to bring their brands to life in the Cape Fear Region. Our veteran marketing strategists partner with the programming team to ensure our advertisers’ success while protecting the trusting relationship we have with our listening and viewing audiences. Come grow with us!”
– Valerie Brooks, General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (910) 632-2114