The American Underground’s Black Founder Exchange program is currently accepting applications…but they close in less than a week. Led by American Underground, this week-long immersion program empowers Black founders by providing curated community, connections, and content designed to build sustainable, revenue producing companies. 94% of participating companies from the past 5 years are still operational.
Participants will receive:
- Content created to build sustainable, revenue-producing companies
- Community with fellow Black founders to connect and share knowledge
- Connections to business experts and mentors from the Triangle and Google
- And more!
- Based in the U.S.
- Have a Black Founder as an original member on the founding team
- Have a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Have beta or paying customers
- Must be scalable (Big Data, Analytics, Internet of Things, Consumer Product, Software)
- Preference given to revenue generating startups
If you feel you’re a good fit for the program this year, American Underground would love for you to apply here. This is an in-person program, held in Durham, NC!
It’s worth noting that the Black Founders Exchange program itself is free, but each participant handles his or her own travel costs to and from the host city. This program provides housing and covers most meals.
Deadline to apply July 19th! More details can be found at blackfounders.co.
Thanks to ATC’s Adam Klein for this Capcom story & graphic.