The entire American Tobacco Team is busy with a Campus-wide refresh project. Coming out of COVID, the ATC staff anticipates tenants and visitors desiring to use the outdoor spaces at an even higher level.
Here is a brief list of some of the projects that the team is undertaking to welcome everyone back:
- The river has been repaired and is back up and running.
- The Coal Shed area has gotten a fresh coat of white paint.
- ATC is updating the furniture in the Down Under with different types and heights of seating, to include a more contemporary and colorful look. This space is anchored by Boricua Soul and Parker and Otis—they are already seeing new activity thanks to both.
- The crew is replacing the overhead lighting in the Down Under area with more efficient LED lighting and to brighten the space into the evening.
- ATC is installing a new art exhibit in the Reed Art Gallery, as well as refreshing some of the American Tobacco Collection areas with paint.
- The ATC Office is getting remodeled before welcoming back front office staff.
Thanks to ATC’s Valerie Ward for this Capcom story & for these Capcom photos.