Keep the holiday magic going at the WRAL Winter Wonderland! Join WRAL November 17, immediately after the Raleigh Christmas Parade until 1:30 p.m. WRAL Winter Wonderland is located at the entrance of Saint Mary’s School near the intersection of Hillsborough Street and Saint Mary’s Street.
A “wintry mix” of “frosty fun” awaits those who stroll on over to the WRAL Winter Wonderland:
- Get an early snow day with sledding by Snow My Yard!
- Frolic in fresh falling snow by Southern Snowman
- Jingle Bell Rock with holiday music from MIX 101.5
- Bring those wish lists and smiles for free photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- While you’re smiling, say hello and take a photo with WRAL News and Weather anchors
- Meet Matt Iseman, host of NBC’s hit Emmy-nominated reality show, American Ninja Warrior, with special ANW giveaways and autographs!
- Your young, aspiring ninja warriors can test their warrior skills in the inflatable obstacle course, and littler ones can hop in the bounce house
- The first 250 merry visitors will receive a commemorative “WRAL Winter Wonderland” holiday ornament
Hungry for lunch or a sweet treat? Check out our food vendors!
After the parade, more holiday fun awaits at the WRAL Winter Wonderland!
Thanks to WRAL-TV for this capcom story & graphic.