The redesigned mobile app includes capstone features such as WRAL News’ award-winning coverage of local news, weather, sports and politics. It also includes a host of new features designed to deliver a better user experience.
- Easier access to live video streams, including all WRAL newscasts
- Enhanced push alerts that take users directly to the corresponding story
- Location-aware Weather section that defaults to your current location
- Option to store forecasts and conditions for multiple cities
- Customizable push alerts
- Story comments inside the app
- Larger Doppler animations
- Continuously updated traffic video along the Triangle’s busiest highways
Also new in this update to WRAL’s most popular branded app: the option to customize the page that is shown when the app first starts – a feature that is unique to WRAL and not available within any other local news app currently.
Thanks to WRAL.com for this capcom story & graphic.