- 24 North Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28405
- PHONE: 910.798.0000
- FAX: 910.798-0001
- SOCIAL MEDIA ADDRESSES:
WILM-TV broadcasts on channel 10.1 and MeTV on 10.2 in the east coast market of Wilmington, NC. WILM provides local Wilmington news and weather breaks throughout the day.
WILM-TV is committed to being good community partners by providing space in our broadcast day and on our web sites for Public Service Announcements to our local and regional non-profit organizations to help further their community outreach causes.
Looking back, WILM-TV has come a long way as a low power station since its humble beginnings growing into and becoming a history maker in the digital television revolution as one of the first stations in the country to make the switch to all digital broadcasting. WILM has grown to be a powerful influence in the market in a relatively short period of time.
Looking ahead WILM has plans for continued growth both in the content and technology areas striving to be the best news, information and entertainment provider in the region.
- WILM Cable/Satellite Channel Assignments
- ATMC Cable – HD 914 / SD 10
- Charter Communications (Wilmington) – HD 709 / SD 10
- Charter Communications (Jacksonville) – SD 10
- DirecTV – 10
- Dish Network – 10
- Time Warner Cable (Wilmington) – Channel 12, 1209
- Time Warner Cable (Brunswick) – Channel 12, 1209
- WILM-TV began broadcasting as a CBS affiliate on March 23, 2000.
- WILM made history during the digital transition as Wilmington, NC was the first market in the United States to make the digital transition, thus making WILM the first CBS in the country to “flip the switch” going to an all-digital broadcast.
- WILM moves its master control to Raleigh, NC on 10/1/13.
- WILM launches its secondary station 10.2 as a MeTV affiliate on Dec 1st, 2013.
- WILM launches WILT–LD 24.1 as a translator station for CBS 10 WILM and MeTV, rebroadcasting the WILM signal farther south to help serve the under-served over-the-air viewers in the beach communities.
- WILM became an Independent Station on January 1, 2017.
WILM-TV is committed to providing quality news, entertainment, and syndicated programming to our loyal viewership. We hold operating with integrity and the highest ethical standards as an essential goal. We are dedicated to being a positive contributor to the community around us.
STATEMENT FROM THE GENERAL MANAGER
“We are very proud to be Wilmington’s Independent Station. As a local coastal station, we are here to serve the viewing public by providing high quality television programming and the award winning newscasts from our sister station WRAL in Raleigh.”
– Constance H. Knox – General Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org