The picturesque WRAL Azalea Gardens resumed hosting weddings in April 2013 and is currently taking reservations. If you are interested in having your wedding here, please keep the following in mind when planning:
- Reservations may be made for either a 2:00 p.m. or a 5:00 p.m. ceremony on Saturday or Sunday from the first weekend in April to the first weekend of September.
- Wedding parties will have access to the gardens for setup 90 minutes prior to the ceremony. The 2:00pm wedding party has use of the gardens from 12:30pm to 3:00pm, and 5:00pm wedding party from 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- A $250 non-refundable fee will be charged to confirm each reservation. The fee, payable by check only, is due upon completion of a contract.
- Up to 125 chairs will be provided.
- Restrooms and changing facility will be available. Electrical hook ups for musical instruments, or sound systems and take down of the wedding chairs by the CBC staff is also available.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Refunds will only be issued if inclement weather (rain, lightning) prohibits the ceremony from taking place. Refund requests will be decided on a case by case basis.