It’s great to be a kid when it comes to the Durham Bulls. Go Ask Mom‘s Sarah Lindenfield Hall shares the scoop on the bonus fun kids get for joining Wool E. Bull’s All-Stars. (Go Ask Mom is a terrific feature for families on WRAL.com.) Check it out:
Durham Bulls’ kids club members get tickets, pre-game activities, more
By Sarah Lindenfeld Hall
This year, they’ve switched things up a bit, scheduling fun events for kids during specific games, along with offering some other bonuses for members.
Here’s the deal: Kids ages 4 to 14 can sign up for Wool E. Bull’s All-Stars. For $25, they’ll get tickets to four games – June 26, July 10, Aug. 28 and a voucher for any other game (because the first game of the program – May 22 – has already passed). Each of the scheduled games will have a special All-Stars piece that’s available only to members.
Wool E. Bull’s All-Stars members receive:
- Official membership credential
- Tickets to four games: June 26, July 10 and Aug. 28, plus a voucher for a fourth game
- Durham Bulls cap
- “Lead Off Pass” during Kids Run the Bases on Sunday games. Just show your credentials to get to the front of the line during any Sunday game.
- 10% discount on all items in retail store (with credential)
- 10% off a Wool E. Bull appearance at a private party
- Invitation to a special year-end VIP party attended by Bulls players.
Family members will still need to buy a game ticket for the games that their kids are attending. The Bulls offer a special parent package to All-Stars members.
Here are the special events scheduled for All-Stars members:
June 26: Bulls players will participate in a Q&A session with members and then will be signing autographs.
July 10: Be active and learn to make healthy choices with tips from Allscripts.
Aug. 28: Enjoy a pregame catch in the outfield! Don’t forget to bring your glove and a baseball to the event. Parents make sure you have your camera ready for this exciting opportunity.
The Durham Bulls’ website has more information about the program and the ticket package for parents.
Thanks to Go Ask Mom’s Sarah Lindenfield Hall for this capcom story & to the Durham Bulls for this capcom photo.